Aggressively Pursuing the Recovery You Are Owed
If you or someone you love has been injured by someone else’s reckless or negligent actions, you have a right to be compensated. Depending on the details of your case, you may be entitled to money for your pain and suffering, medical bills, property damage, lost wages, and more.
The experienced Waldorf, MD personal injury lawyers at Farmer & Klopfer fight to get accident and injury victims and their loved ones the full and fair compensation they deserve. We take aggressive actions against insurance companies—and their armies of lawyers—to get our clients every penny they are entitled to by law. Our legal team has won tens of millions of dollars in financial compensation for our personal injury clients. We were honored in the 2014 Top Litigator Awards, which recognizes attorneys who have won million-dollar cases. Less than one percent of all lawyers have accomplished this feat.
Pay No Lawyer Fees Until We Win
Are you concerned that you cannot afford to put a high-quality lawyer in your corner? Don’t worry; our experienced personal injury lawyers represent clients on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we win money for you. Incidental costs may apply.
Remember, never give a recorded statement to an insurance company without your attorney present. The insurance company has one goal: to shut down your claim. Instead, reach out to a Waldorf personal injury attorney at Farmer & Klopfer now for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights and options.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
For over 40 years, our law office has represented clients in a variety of cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car, truck and motorcycle accidents caused by speeding, distracted, and drunk drivers that result in whiplash, traumatic brain injuries, and fatalities
- Mass Transit Accidents: Involving negligent bus, taxi, and train drivers and companies
- Boating Accidents: Caused by boaters who are inexperienced distracted, speeding, and/or drunk
- Medical Malpractice Claims: Involving injuries stemming from surgical errors, misdiagnosis, birth injuries, hospital negligence, and healthcare provider sexual abuse
- Nursing Home Malpractice: When an elderly loved one is hurt, abused, molested, neglected, or killed in a nursing home, assisted living home, or long-term care facility or by a hospice worker
- Premises Liability Cases: Caused by negligent property and pet owners, including slip-and-fall accidents, physical assaults, and dog bites
- Product Liability: Caused by faulty and dangerous products that cause burn injuries, electrocution, and death
- Workplace Injuries: Including back injuries, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries fall-related injuries, amputations, and other occupational injuries
A Track Record You Can Trust
If you or a loved one has been injured, it is important that you work with a lawyer you can trust to fight for your rights. At Farmer & Klopfer, we are passionate about standing up for the injured and forcing insurance companies to fully compensate victims. Our personal injury lawyers are available to meet with you at our office or at your home or the hospital to discuss your concerns and let you know how we can help.
We serve Washington, D.C., Waldorf, La Plata, Leonardtown, Upper Marlboro, Clinton, Suitland, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Bladensburg, Lanham, Landover, Oxon Hill, Bowie, Laurel, College Park, the University of Maryland campus, Largo, Fort Washington, Capitol Heights, Beltsville, New Carrollton, Forestville, Silver Spring, Rockville, Wheaton, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, and Germantown, MD.
Thank you, Mr. Farmer, and may God bless you in your future endeavors.
“You and your team have given my family our son back. No amount can adequately compensate for that gift! I can only hope our heart-felt thank-you and 'God bless you' will somehow offset the imbalance.”
Committed to Improvement
We take pride in learning the latest strategies for maximizing damages, preparing our clients for trial & mounting an effective case.
A Record of Results
Our firm has won tens of millions of dollars in financial compensation for individuals & their families.
Renowned in Our FieldWe are well-regarded in the legal community & are even known & respected among insurance companies.
Fearless AdvocacyWe are not afraid to confront negligent medical professionals, hospitals, nursing homes or their insurance companies.
Valuable InsightWe know how to skillfully navigate government bureaucracies to help our clients obtain workers’ compensation benefits.