Attorney James Farmer—managing partner of the Farmer & Klopfer—has been selected to be a distinguished faculty member conducting a live teleconference course on “Doctor and Medical Expert Depositions: Key Techniques” presented by the National Business Institute (NBI) on November 13, 2019. People can enroll in the course, which lasts from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, to learn about crucial aspects of conducting depositions with doctors and medical experts in cases involving bodily injuries.
Attorney Farmer is a leading member of the legal community regarding personal injury, car accidents, workers’ comp, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and criminal defense. As a result, attendees can expect him to provide valuable insight into taking medical depositions in the context of personal injury practice and criminal cases involving crucial issues of bodily injury.
Attorney Farmer’s presentation will cover the following topics:
- “Allowed and effective questions
- Order, style of questioning and questioning techniques
- Addressing questions of pain and the cause of the injury
- Translating Medical and legal English into plain English
- Controlling the direction of the ‘conversation’
- Exploiting questionable methodologies and conclusions
- What to do when a witness is being evasive or defiant
- Making and responding to objections
- Prepping your doctor
- When the opposing counsel is bullying you witness
- Effective use of evidence/documents in examination”
NBI’s teleconference courses allows people to attend via telephone, and attorneys who attend this course can earn CLE credit. Attendees can access course material in a searchable PDF from their online NBI account. For more information about registering and enrolling in Attorney Farmer’s live teleconference course, click here.
Contact the Law Offices of James E. Farmer, LLC for Advice
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured in an accident or as a result of another person’s wrongful or reckless conduct? If so, you should consult an experienced attorney from the Law Offices of James E. Farmer, LLC for legal advice. Our firm has decades of experience regarding the litigation of personal injury and criminal defense cases. Backed by a proven track record of success, our legal team is here to make sure your legal rights and given their due respect in court.
For more information about how the Law Offices of James E. Farmer can help your case, call us at (301) 265-2220 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation today.