Camp Springs, MD Accident Attorneys
Car accidents, motorcycle crashes, tractor trailer accidents and other types of motor vehicle accidents claim thousands of lives and cause innumerable injuries each year in MD. If you have been injured in a car accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries, pain, suffering and financial losses. You need the help of our Camp Springs MD accident attorneys as they are on your side.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident or if a member of your family suffered a wrongful death in a traffic accident of any kind, you can trust the Camp Springs, MD car accident attorneys at the Law Office of James E. Farmer, LLC to take on the insurance companies to ensure that you receive the financial compensation you deserve. Serving Waldorf, Washington D.C., Bowie, Greenbelt, Clinton, Suitland, University of MD, Rockville, Prince Frederick, Leonardtown, Silver Spring, Bryans Road & Frederick.
We’ll Settle Your Case As Quickly As Possible
During the last 37-plus years, our Bryans Road MD car accident lawyers have won tens of millions of dollars in financial compensation for our clients — some of whom have suffered life-altering injuries, such as brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
Remember: Never give a recorded statement to an insurance adjuster without our Hughesville, MD personal injury attorneys present. Call (301) 265-2220, and let us handle the insurance company.
Handling All Types Of Traffic Accidents
We have the knowledge, experience and legal skill to help you. Our Prince George’s County, MD accident attorneys successfully represent clients injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents — Caused by speeding, distracted, inexperienced and intoxicated drivers
- Trucking accidents and tractor trailer accidents— Involving truck drivers who are fatigued or who tailgate and poorly maintained commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle and scooter accidents — Caused by drivers who are inattentive, fail to signal lane changes and follow motorcycles too closely
- Bike. boating and pedestrian accidents — Involving drivers who drift into bike lanes, run red lights and fail to yield the right of way
- Work related auto accidents, machine accidents and equipment accidents
You Have Questions. Our Camp Springs MD Car Accident Lawyers Have Answers.
- Do I need a Maryland personal injury attorney?
- Who pays to get my car fixed?
- Can I get a rental car?
- Who pays for my medical expenses?
- How will I pay my bills while I’m out of work?
- Will my job be secure?
- What benefits will I receive now and in the future?
Put Our Maryland Injury Lawyers On Your Side. We Fight Insurance Companies & Win.
We provide aggressive representation regarding injuries in car accidents. The Camp Springs MD accident attorneys represent individuals in Waldorf; the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area; and all of Maryland. Call us at (301) 265-2220 or contact us for a free consultation about your case.
Our Camp Springs, Maryland auto accident lawyers serve Washington D.C. Waldorf, La Plata, Leonardtown, Prince Frederick, Upper Marlboro, Clinton, Suitland, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Bladensburg, Lanham, Landover, Oxon Hill, Bowie, Laurel, College Park, Largo, Fort Washington, Capitol Heights, Beltsville, New Carrollton, Forestville, Silver Spring, Rockville, Wheaton, Bethesda, Gaithersburg and Germantown, MD.