If you or someone you love has been injured by someone else’s reckless or negligent actions, you have a right to be compensated. Depending on the details of your case, you may be entitled to money for your pain and suffering, medical bills, property damage, lost wages and more. The experienced Waldorf, MD personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of James E. Farmer, LLC, fights to get accident and injury victims and their loved ones the full and fair compensation they deserve. We take aggressive actions against insurance companies — and their armies of lawyers — to get our clients every penny they are entitled to by law.
Our Waldorf, MD personal injury lawyers have won tens of millions of dollars in financial compensation for our personal injury clients. We were honored in the 2014 Top Litigator Awards, which recognizes attorneys who have won million-dollar cases. Fewer than 1 percent of all lawyers have accomplished this feat.
Pay No Lawyer Fees Until We Win
Are you concerned that you cannot afford to put a high-quality lawyer in your corner? Don’t worry: Our experienced personal injury lawyers represent clients on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we win money for you. Incidental costs may apply
Remember: Never give a recorded statement to an insurance company without your attorney present. The insurance company has one goal: to shut down your claim.
For 37 years, our law office has represented clients in a variety of cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Car, truck and motorcycle accidents caused by speeding, distracted and drunk drivers that result in whiplash, traumatic brain and fatal injuries
- Mass transit accidents — Involving negligent bus, taxi and train drivers and companies
- Boating accidents — Caused by boaters who are inexperienced distracted, speeding and drunk
- Medical malpractice claims — Involving injuries stemming from surgical errors, misdiagnosis, birth injuries, hospital negligence and healthcare provider sexual abuse
- Nursing home malpractice — This occurs when an elderly loved one is hurt, abused, molested, neglected or killed in a Maryland nursing home, assisted living home, long term care facility or a hospice worker
- Premises liability cases — Caused by negligent property and pet owners including slip-and-fall accidents, physical assaults and dog bites
- Product liability — Caused by faulty and dangerous products that cause burn injuries, electrocution and death
- Workplace injuries — Including back, traumatic brain, spinal cord injuries, fall-related, amputation and other occupational injuries
A Track Record You Can Trust | Call Us For Free Today
If you or a loved one has been injured, it is important that you work with a Waldorf, Maryland accident lawyer you can trust to fight for your rights. We are passionate about standing up for the injured and forcing insurance companies to fully compensate victims. Call 301-965-0630 or fill out this form to request a free case review. Our Waldorf, MD personal injury lawyers are available to meet with you at our office or at your home or the hospital to discuss your concerns and let you know how we can help.
Our Waldorf Maryland personal injury lawyers serve Washington D.C. Waldorf, La Plata, Leonardtown, Upper Marlboro, Clinton, Suitland, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Bladensburg, Lanham, Landover, Oxon Hill, Bowie, Laurel, College Park, University of Maryland campus, Largo, Fort Washington, Capitol Heights, Beltsville, New Carrollton, Forestville, Silver Spring, Rockville, Wheaton, Bethesda, Gaithersburg and Germantown, MD.