James E. Farmer
Mr. Farmer studied abroad at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom during his undergraduate studies. He excelled in the Comparative Law study abroad program in Aberdeen, Scotland, during Law School. Mr. Farmer graduated a semester early at UB Law.
Mr. Farmer was inducted into the National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 in 2012. This membership is by invitation only and is extended exclusively to those individuals who exemplify superior legal skill and trial results as a lawyer under the age of 40. The Law Office of James F. Farmer, P.A. is the only firm in southern Maryland that has two lawyers who hold this distinct honor.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes, DUI/DWI, Traffic violations and Sex Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Aberdeen University School of Law, Aberdeen, Scotland
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Study Abroad
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Political Science
- Honors: Dean's List
Honors and Awards
- Completed comprehensive training course of Mediation Training pursuant to MD Rule 17-106
- Awarded "Mediation Certificate"
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, 2012
- Headlined in Southern Maryland Women's Magazine